Saturday, June 30, 2012

San Francisco in Summer

     So not only am I going to San Francisco for Outside Lands in August, my daughter is also going! I didn't think she had any vacation leave left but she did, so I bought her a ticket and she's coming to hang out with me and my hippy friends in Golden Gate Park. There were several bands on the lineup that she was interested, some different from what were my favorites, but some of her favorites are the same as the other girls who are coming so we'll all enjoy 3 days of awesome music. Top of my list are Neil Young, Stevie Wonder, and Jack White...and I'm almost excited to see Metallica. It has been a long time since Metallica and I parted ways. Can I find my way back?
     One more epic adventure for the year and then buckle down for work to pay for it all, heh heh. I will sign up for more on-call shifts, and will be here over Christmas alone this year, first time in years. Then the heat of the summer comes back and I'm chillbernating in the air con. No steaming summer travel this year, thanks.
     Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...let's get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!